5-layer polypropylene (5LPp)
- Products are applied by a side extrusion process and various layers are employed to achieve the desired thermal and buoyancy requirements in accordance with project specs.
- Insulation work is performed in our automated state-of-the-art coating facility
- 6 in. min to 24 in. max OD
- Pipe lengths: 35 ft. min to 80 ft. max
- Thermal conductivity: 0.1-0.17 W/mK
- U-value range: 1.5 W/m2K and higher
- Min operating temp: -35°C to -20°C
- Max operating temp: 150°C
- Water depth range: 0-3,000 m
FULLY AUTOMATED FACILITY
- Modern and fully automated with minimal touch points between man and machine
- Produces high-quality output via its unmatched pipe extruder paired with extra-long inlets and outlets to allow for a smoother flow of pipe through the facility with significantly tighter tolerance capabilities.
- Exclusive plant design allows for pipe to enter and remain in the facility until all coating runs are complete, negating the chance of minerals or other contaminants adhering to the pipe between runs
Click here to download Bayou’s Product Brochure
CONTACT US TODAY
Our team is ready to help you.