Commercial Coating Services International (CCSI), a subsidiary of The Bayou Companies, has engineered, designed, built and serviced its own fleet of coating equipment for more than 20 years. CCSI has applied anti-corrosion coating to over two million field joints worldwide. CCSI is home to the world's largest fleet of field joint coating systems. Check out the CCSI Field Services brochure to learn more.
FIELD JOINT COATING DESCRIPTION
The field joint, or the bare part of the pipeline surrounding the weld area, is extremely susceptible to corrosion. CCSI provides the finest equipment and personnel to apply field joint coatings along the right-away or on offshore lay vessels.
TYPES OF FIELD JOINT COATINGS
- Single layer fusion bond epoxy (FBE)
- Dual layer fusion bond epoxy (FBE)
- Polyurethane field joint infill (PUF)
- Solid polyurethane infill (SPU)
- Heat shrink sleeves (HSS)
- Wide sheet 3-Layer PE or PP field joint coatings
- Gatorback® concrete infil containers
For more information regarding applications and benefits, please visit the CCSI website.