One of Bayou’s strongest assets is our unique ability to safely accommodate the most challenging pipe handling situations and our strategic access to multiple modes of transportation. Bayou has the handling, loading and unloading pipe capabilities to accommodate the largest and most challenging projects. For more information, check out the Bayou Logistics brochure.
New Iberia Facility
- More than 280 acres of storage
- Access to Intracoastal Waterway and Gulf of Mexico
- 6,000 linear feet of waterfront
- 250-ton crawler crane
- 70-ton crawler crane
- 70-ton cherry pickers
- 14 wheel-loaders
- 3 excavators with vacuum lifter attachments
- 2 bucket loaders
- Capacity to load over twenty 89-foot flat railcars within our facility
- Ability to load unit trains
- Located along BNSF and UP Railroad lines
Baton Rouge Facility
- Access to deep‐water shipping
- Close proximity to the Port of Greater Baton Rouge
- Located on the CN and KCS Railroads
With direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway, the Gulf of Mexico and international destinations via approximately 6,000 linear feet of waterfront property, Bayou's New Iberia location can offload/load barges at its seven barge sites.
Bayou provides unique opportunities to effectively receive and ship pipe domestically. Located along the BNSF and UP Railroad lines, our New Iberia facility can handle large rail pipeline shipments. Our Baton Rouge facilities are located along the CN and KCS railroad.
All of our facilities are able to accept and ship pipe via truck with great efficiency.